GENERAL WORK RESPONSIBILITIES
- Surface sampling of reservoir fluids to ensure that representative samples are taken which include a surface sampling of separator oil and gas, wellhead fluid, flow line fluid fuel and flare gas, stock tank, and export fluid formation water, etc. samples
- Phase behavior studies of reservoir fluids on bottom hole and separator samples which involves validation of surface and subsurface samples ,restoration to ensure homogeneity of surface and subsurface samples , phase behavior studies of reservoir fluids, constant-composition expansion test, single and multi-stage separator test atmospheric flash of sample from PVT cell to stock tank conditions to determine gas –oil ratio (GOR), formation volume factor, and shrinkage factor of sample ,hydrocarbon fluid compositional analysis, using gas chromatography , oil base mud contamination studies of reservoir fluid samples ,live oil viscosity measurement, recombination of separator oil and gas samples to corrected field GOR or to a specified saturation pressure to produce reservoir fluid samples for reservoir condition analysis, transfer of reservoir fluid samples from samplers ( MDT,RDT and RCI) to PVT piston cylinders, maintenance and calibration of DBR , chandler and Vinci PVT cells and other laboratory equipment ,water analysis
- Operation, maintenance, and calibration of PVT equipment
- Crude assay analysis: Reid Vapor pressure measurement, basic sediments and water measurement, density, API and specific gravity measurements Sulphur content measurements, dead oil viscosity measurements
- Flow assurance studies which include solid detection/solubility studies (asphaltene and wax precipitation onset studies, solvent titration studies, live oil titration studies, saturation pressure confirmation studies, chemical inhibition studies ), asphaltene and wax content measurement, Saturates-Aromatics –Resins –Asphaltenes (SARA) group characterization of crude oil, cloud and pour point measurements
- Water and hydrocarbon dew point measurement of natural gas
- Detection and measurement of the quantity of contaminants in a hydrocarbon gas sample using a Drager instrument and tube.
- Ensure accuracy, validity, and completeness of experimental results
- Reporting of PVT and flow assurance analysis measurements
- Preparation of validation and complete PVT report on reservoir fluid samples
- PVT simulation of fluid properties using PVTi, PVT PRO, PVT RECORD, and PVT and PVT sim
- Analysis and interpretation of PVT data
- First degree in petroleum engineering (1st class honor) or chemical engineering
- (2nd class upper) with a master’s in petroleum or chemical engineering.
- Computer fundamentals, Internet Applications, an Operating system of Windows, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Send your CV to:
Deadline on 15th of November 2023.